MyRubashkin

MyRubashkin
Equal and Fair Justice for Sholom Rubashkin

Monday, September 20, 2010

Sholom Mordechai writing

Sholom Mordechai writing to "Rabbi ________, ____, and all my brothers askonim and family"

I just thought to share some excerpts from some letters i received.

a yid from boro park writes,

although we never met before, we sure spent a lot of time together:)

you and i are iseparable. you are with me during most of my teffilos. you occupy my thoughts frequently every day. some times you are with me during my lonely walks, and occasionally when driving my car or going to sleep. you also join me while spending time with my family and friends and you continue to be part of my shabbos table. you and i are not strangers. in essence we klal yisroel are all actually but one person. and then he brings reb meir shapiro vort of atem kruyim adam

a businessman from boro park on his buissnes stationary writes how he is sitting in his office, a average person but he says

for some reason he has a feeling of emptiness.

" since the unfortunate thing happened with you my children ages 3 and 7 are coming home from school davening for you giving tzedokoh for you my wife benching licht 10 minutes before the zman for you and benching from the siddur etc. ( i like the etc most because that means az men is a hoilech , men geit veiter.)

one day after sentencing in shul someone was saying that your sister was crying and you were mechazik her. i sat down in shul amazed how can a person in such a matzav give chizuk to someone else ? i was thinking a whole day if chas vesholom this would happen to me would i be able to give chizuk to someone else? i spoke to my rov about this last night, he told me it must be the sefer tanya that could give such bitachon."

so this yid starts learning tanya.!!

another yid writes that when he gets up in middle of the night to help give his baby a bottle sometimes his yarmulke would be on the bed and now since this story he makes sure to always wear his yarmulke.!

another letter from a family about their kaboloh and chizuk in tzenius

Baruch Hashem i also received some letters of brochos of chizuk from many yeshovos and also some rabbonim and rosei yeashivah. MI KEAMCHO YISROEL. Hashem sees all this achdus and our teffilos and bakoshos will be answered and in a way of " ad meheirah yorutz devoroi" i want to share some of the feeling that i am haveing with all of you an i am writing

a note to all my brothers and sisters thanking them all for the tefillos and mitzvohs and learning and for sure we are dancing together for this upcoming yom tov sukkos and simchas beis hasoeva this year 5771 AMEN VEAMEN

smr

No comments:

Number of Visitors